Focal Naim America
Both are recognized as exceptional brands in their countries: Naim is a multiple Queen’s Award winner, while Focal is designated by the French state as an ‘Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant’. Together, they have united their unique areas of excellence and innovation and constitute a reference point in the world.
Discover the Focal 1000 Series Difference
- Raises integrated speakers to new performance levels, through use of flagship speaker technologies – including Beryllium tweeters; ‘W’ cones – as featured on Focal Utopia home speaker range.
- Allows for seamless sonic combination of Focal’s traditional and integrated speakers.
- Flexible design: Wall speakers feature adjustable driver – angle them in any direction towards the optimum listening position.
- Simple to fit: Ceiling speakers use Focal’s patented ‘Easy Quick Install’ system, for tool-free integration.
- Scalable subwoofer integration: Wall speakers* can be paired with 1, 2, 4 or 6 subwoofers (while using only one channel of amplification), to match the room size and SPL levels desired. Speakon cables provided for simpler speaker/sub connectivity. (*1000 IWLCR Utopia only)
- Magnetic, ready-to-paint speaker grilles for the perfect visual integration in every room.
- Suitable for most locations: In-wall speakers offer superlative performance despite being less than 10cm deep. For even greater flexibility, optional on-wall frames available.
- Premium in-ceiling speaker models use same form factors as popular Focal 300 Series, allowing for easy install upgrades.